Archipel e. V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 16 10963 Berlin
contact person: Monaí de Paula Antunes email@example.com
TERMS FOR GRANTING AUDIO MATERIAL
- The contributor authorizes the use of its granted audio material for purposes of broadcast on the webradio Archipel Stations Community Radio, world-wide-web domain archipel.community, as well as on its online and FM radio partners.
- The contributor does not grant intellectual property of its audio material to Archipel Stations. Licenses should be specified by the contributor when granting the audio material and credited by Archipel Stations in the online description of the content, i.e. Copyright, Public Domain, Creative Commons, Open Source etc. When not assigned or unknown, the contributor takes full responsibility for any infringement of rights that its content may cause.
- Content protected by GEMA (Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte [Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights]), i.e. mainstream music, is allowed to be included in the contributor’s content, as Archipel Stations is a paying member of the association.
- Archipel Stations will not endorse any kind of hate speech or attacks to a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Archipel Stations is committed to invest itself on persecuting by law contributors that may promote such content.
- After live broadcast, the granted content will be archived and ready to be replayed by online visitors of the webradio at all times. Content should not be downloadable within the webradio interface. In case the contributor no longer wants its content to be listenable at Archipel Stations’ archive, the contributor should inform Archipel Stations of its desire to remove the content per email under firstname.lastname@example.org and the content should be removed from the website within a maximum of 30 days.
- Archipel Stations will broadcast and make available online the granted content without the payment of a license or usage fee.
- The conditions that apply to any authorised use will be those in place at the time that the audio material was granted. Contributors will be notified in case of change to the terms and conditions.